anthonyjameeranthonyjameer

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

Haha, I was entertained. Something about zone-tan really pisses me off, maybe its a dislike of prissy women voices/characters. Maybe my penis is angry because theres nothing to fap to. Maybe her condecending attitude burns my gut because I hate negative people. Or maybe its because she's not the way I first imagined her to be in my head. Regardless, some more seductive tones wouldn't hurt. Maybe I have mommy issues? Funny stuff, you, not me of course cause am trash.

No More Tricks No More Tricks

My Review

Maybe its just not my type of humor but I didn't think that was funny at all. :/ Sorry?

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Sad

Animation was shitty and I saw it coming but it was still sad.....touching

Pigeon! Pigeon!

HAHAHA

The build up footsteps towards the kick did it all for me, and then he just looks at her not an ounce of shame in what he just did XD TOO FUNNY

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

well..

it was a little tooo wacky for me, random shit just isn't doing it anymore I guess but where else do you rise the bar from there? toddler ritual sacrifice? a daughter watching her father get crushed by two buses coming from opposite directions? respect to happy harry for the voice acting and chris o neil for the writing? I think.. harry I think its about time to do some solo work again, complete offense to oney. If you guys ever need an unorganized, alcoholic, pothead, apathetic, deranged, inexperienced writer to add a new different perspective, look me up.

Jackie Jackie

This is perfect.

This is perfect it felt like I was listening to a story, which I was. You dont always need super awesome animation to get something beautiful. This was fantastic. Tom get this on the front page, move your ass!

God Gets High God Gets High

I thought it was okish

I like it a bit you coulda made it longer and done the naimtion in a way where you didnt do it on paint but otherwise really good.

gooddrugbaddrughappysad gooddrugbaddrughappysad

meh I dont feel strongly one way or the other

not much to say they were both kinda lame.

Hash and Pot do a runner Hash and Pot do a runner

it was ok

it was ok Its good to see beavis and butthead again :P

High Pac High Pac

You guys dont get it

hes just quoteing what the old video game machines always say before you play them at the arcade. Theres a US shield an d then its says at the bottom "Winners dont use drugs" its a old thing so maybe none of you have seen it. plus not that meany people go to arcade anymore I guess.