anthonyjameeranthonyjameer

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

Haha, I was entertained. Something about zone-tan really pisses me off, maybe its a dislike of prissy women voices/characters. Maybe my penis is angry because theres nothing to fap to. Maybe her condecending attitude burns my gut because I hate negative people. Or maybe its because she's not the way I first imagined her to be in my head. Regardless, some more seductive tones wouldn't hurt. Maybe I have mommy issues? Funny stuff, you, not me of course cause am trash.

No More Tricks No More Tricks

My Review

Maybe its just not my type of humor but I didn't think that was funny at all. :/ Sorry?

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Sad

Animation was shitty and I saw it coming but it was still sad.....touching

Score! Score!

Meh

this taught me the most basic social skills, but it was a waste of time in my opinion got all the awards and w/e. should of added more sexiness to it.

{Hatt}Mediocrity Transcends {Hatt}Mediocrity Transcends

ahhHHHhhh..

it gives you that sorta drifting through space feeling..

Hide And Seek Hide And Seek

Very Soothing, Worthy of 5

Its nice that in all the ruckus of everything you can find a song like this and just relax for a second. Its an amazing tune. All I need now is a hammock and a straw hat and a cool drink and you'ved reached the bliss peace abyss. Its a wonderful song able to change moods, beautiful and an amazing peice of work. I hope one day you get more recognition for this peice of heaven you've captured in this song. It's also nice to have a break from the depression that almost all the music of today has eveloped itself in. Good.